Torquay Museum, 529 Babbacombe Rd, Torquay, TQ1 1HG
About the exhibition
View artefacts from the ship, explore Torquay's connection to the Titanic, learn about the people that travelled on board, and come face to face with items from the wreck site.
What to expect
Using large imagery and audio, you'll get to experience the Titanic like never before.
Discover items from the Titanic, including:
- Playing cards and handkerchief owned by first class passenger Elsie Bowerman.
- Titanic Stoker William James Major pocket watch
- Items from the wreck site, including a small piece of the Titanic’s hull.
- Chinaware and silverware used by first class passengers.
- Items from the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast, where the Titanic was built.
Titanic at sea
A beautiful render of the Titanic by Vasilije Ristović
A free audio guide tells the tale of the Titanic and its passengers and crew with beautiful music, sound effects and actors.
It’s completely free, and runs on your mobile phone. All you need is a pair of headphones and you’re good to go.
Discover items from the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast, where the Titanic was built.
See items used by passengers, including playing cards, letters, and tickets.
See a small number of items brought up from the Titanic's wreck site.
How the world was changed
See items from survivors and those who lost their life, and discover their story.